Scout Curated Wears - Good Karma Bracelets
#About Scout Curated Wears...
In 2014 frustrated by the lack of balance in her life and a desire to spend more time with her two young sons, owner Lora decided to leave her demanding career in the fashion industry. In 2015 the itch to be creative and the life long dream of owning her own business lead her to found Scout. Initially designing and selling gift jewelry online and wholesaling to shops in the northeast, Scout has rapidly expanded across the United States. Quickly outgrowing Lora’s in-home operation, Scout moved to a beautifully refurbished mill building where a small team works to bring you lovely jewelry.
About The Good Karma Bracelets...
Share good intentions with our sleek Japanese glass Miyuki bracelets. Playful combinations of matte and pearlescent beads are strung up with empowering messages.
- Materials: 5mm width Japanese glass Miyuki beads
- 14K Gold or Sterling Silver dipped bar with subtle antique finish & engraved good intention on inside of gold bar.
- Includes 2" leather keychain hang tag with embossed good intention.
- Circumference of Bracelet is approx 7 inches. Diameter is approx 2.25 inches. Beads are on stretch cord so the bracelet can fit a variety of wrist sizes.
- Styles with an * will not be restocked once sold out